(Collaboration with Robert Yerachmiel Sniderman)
Candid photography, 2018
Robert Yerachmiel Sniderman is a transdisciplinary poet, artist, pedagogue, and theorist based in the United States and Germany.
– protocols / issue #3 [Online Magazin]
– The Offing Magazine / April 2019 [Online Magazin]
– The Moral Triangle – Germans, Israelis, Paestinians. (Sa′ed Atshan, Katharina Galor) –
– Jewish Geographies: Jewish Space in Contemporary Art, Center for the Arts, University at Buffalo, NY. April 11, 2019 – May 25, 2019. Curator: Benjamin Kersten. Group Exhibition.
– Lost in Jüdischer Friedhof Weißensee, Western Gallery, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA. October 21, 2019 – December 7, 2019. Curator: Hafthor Yngvason. Solo exhibition.